Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource Company with a focus to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting and retaining valuable Staff.
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- A client of ours is in need of a project manager who will lead and oversee our smart city construction project and work with engineers and architects to develop a plan, create a time frame, distribute resources, and ensure timely completion.
- Their duties include planning, hiring, and supervising employees.
- Planning the work to be done. getting the necessary personnel and assigning the right duties to the right people
- Hiring the right people and putting them on the right sites, as well as reprimanding and firing workers when needed
- Coordinating tasks by different people on different sites to ensure uniformity upon projects completion
- Ensuring timely completion of the project to build client trust while avoiding unnecessary penalties
- Working within the budget by adequately estimating the cost and cutting unnecessary delays caused by management decisions
- Managing both internal and external risks within the project’s lifetime, such as poor planning designs and government policies, which directly or indirectly affect the project.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Ability to lead a team by being a good and effective communicator
- Excellence in building rapport and creating a team environment where all those projects responsibilities work well together
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization by ensuring daily job allocation
- Excellence in planning how each process should be done, and how resources are to be acquired.
- Ability to determine potential risks while devising proactive ways to solve them
- Excellence in the budgeting of financial resources
- Ability to welcome feedback and use it to improve the quality of production
- Excellence in verbal and oral communication skills.
16th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.