Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Project/Construction Manager is responsible for providing full project management services and on-site construction oversight and supporting the client representative in delivering successful project outcomes.
- Manage end to end project delivery of construction projects in Nigeria
- Support the Project Director in the management of the commission
- Collaborate with the overall cross-functional project team
- Check contracts for services for commissions under your control are in place with all clients/sub-consultants in line with group policy
- Help to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Project planning, including advising the production of the detailed project plan
- Advice upon the procurement of resources-design and construction
- Monitor and apply performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance
- Set up and manage the change control process
- Monitor and advice upon projects finances/budgets
- Assist in managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Ensure the production of the formal projects progress and other reports
- Manage and monitor design team in accordance with commission scope
- Manage and monitor contractor in accordance with commission scope
- Develop appropriate contractor interface
- You must have at least Bachelor’s degree in Build Environment, Construction Management, or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience in a similar role in project management
- Excellent report writing kills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Our team is dynamic, innovative, and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.