VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC) and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology. All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment.
Job Position: Project Manager (Intern)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a driven individual with a hunger to learn and passion for completing tasks.
- You will work with teams across the organisation to deliver the goals and objectives of the company, you will also work on critical strategic projects that will deliver value to the organization.
- We are a small team, working on various products and projects, you will need to be a team player, manage partner and vendor relationships.
- As part of the Corporate Strategy team, you will be introduced to various project management tools and concepts, and you use this in the delivery of projects and tasks.
- You will report to the Corporate Strategy Head Manager who is on a mission to deliver high-value projects and achieve company goals.
- Assists in developing and managing a detailed project schedule, requirements, and work plan.
- Help prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Assists in monitoring progress, make adjustments as needed and help measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Assists in client relationship management
- Ensure project expenditure remains within a specific cost range.
- Monitor the progress of an IT project to ensure timely and effective completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- Ability to follow through on commitments.
- Basic knowledge of project life cycle management.
- Excellent documentation and organisation skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Willingness to learn.
- Creative problem-solving and strong communication skills.
15th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.