At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
Job Position: Project Manager – Central
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan & schedule all project works internal and external with customers and sub-contractors.
- ASPs have sufficiently trained resources and tools to deliver the agreed service scope in compliance with the project standards and customer expectations.
- Timely and on budget delivery of all services works subcontracted.
- Coordinate with the customer’s project management team, contractors, subcontractors, commissioning agents, and the commissioning engineers, etc. via the correct project management channels.
- Identify, report, and escalate service or product quality concerns, risks, training needs and improvements.
- Enforce compliance with Health & Safety policies and local law.
- Act as the escalation and focal point for critical issues related to the contracts at hand.
- Liaise with the technical support teams in the region and in factories regarding technical, warranty and quality issues.
- Ensure the accurate and timely documenting & reporting on all performed services, testing and commissioning, project management, corrective actions.
- Manage the change requests on the projects.
- Submit invoicing documents timely to accounting departments and paid.
- Participate customer’s meetings, including technical, service review meetings, when appropriate.
- Develop and grow relationships internally with sales, service, the LOBs/Application engineers and other key internal partners essential to the support of the projects.
- Recognized training and certification in Project Management – essential;
- University or Technical College degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering – preferable;
- 5 or more years of experience as a project manager – essential;
- 5 or more years of experience in Health and Safety compliance – essential;
- 3 or more years in project costing – essential;
- Work experience with global companies;
- Ability to read and interpret electrical & mechanical schematics and diagrams;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in the organization and externally;
- Leadership in managing difficult situations and work under pressure;
- Ability to marshal resources to achieve desired results;
- High level of organizational skills; Self-starter with good work habit, organization, and positive attitude;
- English language – excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Team-oriented, proactive, and open for sharing best practices and knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online