Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Project Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Performance and Quality: The end result of a project must fit the purpose for which it was intended
- Budget: The project must be completed without exceeding the authorized expenditure.
- Time to Completion: Actual progress has to match or beat planned progress. All significant stages of the project must take place no later than their specified dates, to result in total completion on or before the planned finish date.
- Establishing scope, charter, and budget
- Identifying and managing resources, priorities, risks and project schedule
- Maintaining, monitoring and tracking tasks, milestones, and deliverables
- Effective guidance and communication with project team
- Vendor management and liaison to include contract negotiations and change order management
- Developing communication plans and protocols
- Obtaining approval from and providing updates to project owners, upper management, and a Change Management Committee on project progress and team performance
- Responsible for cost and time control of projects
- Responsible for overseeing and adopting all QA/QC and HSE procedures
- Providing feedback on team
- Managing and facilitating conflict with vendors, stakeholders, and project teams
- Managing and facilitating effective relationships amongst project stakeholders and team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture or related field.
- An advanced degree in Business/Management/Finance/Construction Management or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in project management for major technical projects in the oil & gas Construction industry
- Professional Project Management Certification is desirable
- Charting a clear, consistent direction for the project and building a cohesive, productive team from disparate subgroups
- Defining a clear scope of work in an environment where requirements are changing, uncertain, or ambiguous
- Allowing the team members to focus on productive work by shielding them from unreasonable external demands
- Managing external environment to ensure a clear scope of work is presented to the project team
- Keeping the team intact in the face of a competitive market place
- Meeting and beating an aggressive budget and schedule
- Experience leading and managing diverse technical teams
- Demonstrated experience with conflict resolution and successfully analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills
- Project management tools: scope definition and management, resource scheduling, milestones, dependencies.
22nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.