ASA Security Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing.
Job Position: Project Manager, Low Voltage Installation
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Project Manager will manage, supervise, promote, discipline and discharge, if necessary, all project related staff. Effectively manage all human resource issues (and escalate as needed) per Company policies and procedures.
- Complete recommendations for project related employees performance ratings, promotions and pay changes.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to meet all customer and Company goals and objectives.
- The Project Manager will manage the workload distribution, monitor the customer delivery, and job installation progress.
- The Project Manager will plan for, manage, monitor and maintain project profitability to achieve Company goals.
- The Project Manager will manage all related quality and safety issues on customer work.
- The Project Manager will participate in the bid process.
- The Project Manager acts as the Company liaison for interface with customer representative(s).
- The Project Manager responds to phone calls, emails within the same day, and dictates internal/external responses thru the project coordination staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Certification and Skill Requirements
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Project Management certification.
- Working knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Security Systems, Networking Installation.
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Must have experience in customer interface, such as liaison between the customer and the Company.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to define a project, create a project scope of work, develop detailed associated tasks, and manage these to final completion and customer turnover.
- The Project Manager must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and lead others to create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
- Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients, and business partners.
- Must have proven problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
- Must have proven high skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
- Must have the ability to learn Company and customer project management systems.
- Regular and reliable job attendance required.
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.