Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
- Job Position: Project Office Administrator
- Job Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: 6 Months Contract
- The Project Administrator performs clerical tasks for projects such as scheduling meetings, managing schedules, and preparing progress reports.
- Scheduling routine meetings and recording decisions (e.g. next steps, assigned tasks etc.)
- Breaking complex projects into simpler tasks and setting goals and timeframes.
- Creating and updating workflows.
- Measuring and reporting on the project performance.
- Acting as the contact point for all project participants.
- Monitoring progress of the project and also addressing potential issues.
- Coordinating quality controls for ensuring the deliverables meet client demands.
- Retrieving necessary information such as related case studies and client/user requirements.
- Tracking expenses and predicting future costs.
- Preparing and providing documentation to key stakeholders and internal teams.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Track project expenses.
- Make phone calls, Organize venues and assist with planning.
- Offer suggestions to improve efficiencies.
- Maintain compliance regulations.
- Assess employee performance.
- A degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
3pm; 7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.