Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Job Position: Project Officer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Know contract terms and assignment obligations.
- Respond to client and internal requests within the expected timeframe.
- Obtain complete and clear assignment instruction from the client.
- Support the team to ensure deployment of competent technical representatives for all assignments.
- Obtain reports from Technical Specialists within 24 hours of assignment completion.
- Review all reports for accuracy and completeness, referring to the Technical experts when in doubt.
- Maintain Project experience records
- Follow up on clients to ensure invoices are paid promptly and ensure efficient query resolution.
- Keep the client informed of any changes of circumstances.
- Resolve disputes quickly and efficiently with eyes for details.
- Send weekly report to the head of the department
- Support team on tender requirements
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
The preferred candidate should be B.Sc. An engineering graduate of 1/2 years experience, with the following skills:
- Strong Analytical competence
- Competent in Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint and Word, AutoCAD
- Pay attention to details
- Reporting and Presentation Skills
1st February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online