Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector etc.
- Job Position: Project Officer
- Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Development of implementation strategy plan for all Organization Programs
- Identification, Development, and management of potential and existing donors/partners
- Data analysis, interpretation, and reporting
- Supervision of Program and administrative support assistants
- Development of monitoring and evaluation tool for all existing structured project and executed programs
- Project research, budgeting and proposal/writing
- Planning, management, and execution of all fundraising events
- Stakeholders Management
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues
- Monitor and report on project activities and report on status within published timeline
- Collaborate with the Secretary and other Officials to ensure AGM, BOT, EXCO meetings and social events and other programs of HEI are successfully conducted.
- Project designing, scheduling and planning
- Preparation of proposals and ability to follow it through.
- Define and clarify project scope
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Setting team direction
- Coordinating activities across different organizational functions
- Motivating and assigning work toteam members
- Initiation & successful closure of grants applications and other funding opportunities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably a degree in Public Health
- Project Management Certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3-5years’ cognate experience in a similar position and industry.
- Must have NGO experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management & planning
- Time management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership skills
- Business writing skills
- Employee management skills.
N120,000 – N140,000 / Month
11th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.