Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; Prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Planner
- Responsible for planning and scheduling project workloads. Gather and analyzes information to prepare status reports. Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follow company policy.
- Work closely with Project/Site Manager to develop and maintain detailed resource-loaded schedules using MS Project or Primavera
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, status and perform measurement baseline.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent on-site visits to review activity progress required
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance
- Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork
- Combine the work activities sequencing as per Site Manager request to deliver the scope
- Ensure manpower resources are planned effectively as per job schedule
- Record “Standby” or downtime by logging the information given by the supervisor
- Produce the daily and weekly reports for client and the management as appropriate
- Produce progress curves “S curve” production progress
- Client progress requirements shall be understood
- Identify Progress Backlogs, Critical Paths, Warnings and improvements.
Education And Qualification
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- PMP certification, experience using MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel
- Minimum 7 years on Project planning and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry.
- Age: 30
7th December 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.