Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
Job Position: Project Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct inspections, assess and manage risks on site
- Take part in generating new applicators for site application work.
- Responsible for product launch, product demonstration, training for consultants, applicators and other clients.
- Handle customer technical complaints.
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot application failure.
- Create standard procedure for site application in relation to product technical data sheet and best practice
- Sales Technical Support
- Creation of method statement and application procedure for product and site application.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to ensure all datasheet on our social media handles are up-to-date and correct
- A good First Degree in Civil or Chemical Engineering, Construction or similar with 3 – 5 years proven experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the construction industry
- Certification in Project Management is an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Administrative skills
- Good Analytical skills
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.