Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
Job Position: Project Supervisor (Telecoms Engineer)
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Managing and supervising team of engineers, technicians, and other personnel involved in installation projects.
- Developing and maintaining project plans to track critical path tasks, dependencies and requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that all teams have the necessary tools and materials to complete their tasks efficiently.
- Monitoring project costs to ensure that expenses are controlled within budget limits.
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Administer personnel functions, monitoring calls for quality control, employee discipline and employee counselling.
- Assign, direct and review work, determine work methods and procedures, establish standards of performance, and make formal appraisals of subordinates’ work.
- Evaluating customer satisfaction level to ensure that customers are completely satisfied with the services being provided by the telecommunications company.
- Coordinating with the Project Construction lead for timing, execution and closeout of individual projects.
- Monitoring project schedules, budgets and staff activities to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budgets parameters.
- Acting as a primary interface with Technical Manager for all techniques clarifications, dependencies and escalations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Telecommunication project supervisor or any similar role.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate work across multiple disciplines, complete scheduling and resource planning activities to drive efficient work processes, and identify and manage all project risks.
- Ability to work on applications systems developed and supported by contact Center Information System.
- Proficient in office management software like Microsoft Office (MS word and Excel, specifically.)
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Sound analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Good organization and time management skills.
N100,000 / month.
28th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a doc. or pdf. format to: email@example.com using “Project Supervisor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.