Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Project Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- S/he is responsible for Systems Administration of the company’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This includes system configuration, records maintenance for system users and company, work order scheduling, system/data integrity and auditing.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of the company’s CMMS and assumes responsibility for supporting various departments and business units on proper system use and configuration to meet internal and client objectives.
- Coordinating and updating User IDs and Security Profiles for users.
- Provide new user training, advanced user training and new feature training to the CMMS users as required.
- Support the users with password resets, security changes, general questions, and other systems support requests.
- Administering property assets and related maintenance schedules.
- Configuration of system notification messages, print formats, and other inbound/outbound communication mechanisms.
- Responsible for the production of weekly and monthly reports. Reports include, but are not limited to, work order activity, scheduled maintenance, service level compliance, labour reporting, project reporting, and training.
- Explore options to satisfy new business needs within the capabilities of existing systems; configure, document and deploy solutions.
- Responsible for system and user process documentation; developing new documentation as required and updating existing documentation.
- Serve as the single point of contact to the system users for all systems-related questions, support issues, and requirements.
- Record details of complaints and actions taken.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Execute other tasks as directed by the Line Manager
- First Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Real Estate, or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Operations Support /Project Officer in a facility management industry
- Good Knowledge of CMMS
- Sound reporting and administrative skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualifications such as IFM, PFM, IFMA etc. will be an advantage
- Sound Customer/Support Service Orientation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Data Management & Collation
- Detail Oriented and process driven.
- Technologically Inclined
- Good team player and problem solver
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage different work schedules
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online