Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria.
The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do.
With over eight years of hard work and dedication, we have built projects of all sizes, which include estate development, building constructions and renovation, and facility management.
- Job Position: Property Consultant
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Make sales of plots of land
- Meet up with the monthly target
- Represent the organization in sales meetings, sales presentations, and sales rallies.
- Identify new markets and business
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office opportunities
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets; arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organizations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Writing adequate sales & marketing report as requested and submit to line manager
- Working effectively and efficiently with your team
- Assist your team head in organizing, supervising, and coordinating the team.
- And any other duties that the organization may deem fit to delegate to you from time to time.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc, in related fields
- Proven experience in a relevant position.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven record of target meeting.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Strong drive for success.
28th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.