At HR Aid we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage, and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management, and HR Advisory.
- Job Position: Property Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Provide the management with routine updates on all properties being managed by the company.
- Establish rental rates by surveying local rental rates: calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Relating rental updates to tenants
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining the advantages of location and services.
- Maintain property by liaising with facility and other managers, investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations.
- Partner with all departments to ensure excellent delivery on assigned tasks with relation to property management.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with landlords/business partners
- Protect the firm against any legal risks and violations.
- Examine any legal issues related to new projects and services
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by sanctioning violators.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organization goals, targets and all deliverables
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Candidates with Legal backgrounds will be preferred.
N100,000 – N120,000
5th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.