AfyA Care is set up to actively invest in and operate healthcare assets with a vision to make healthcare accessible and affordable.
Job Position: Provider Network Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Sign up of providers across the region.
- Provider selection and management: enlisting, negotiating, delisting, rewarding, training, and enlightenment of providers on the network
- Working with other provider network managers in the region to develop the provider network
- Tariff negotiation and review
- Contract and SLA management
- Scheduling major and highly specialized patient procedures
- Referral and monitoring of complex cases
- Utilization Review Management
- Encounter data analysis
- Providers audit and quality assurance: this involves infrastructure audit, compliance and service quality
- Review of care delivery protocols
- Analysis of hospitals’ tiers and capability
- Quality assurance reports on providers to ensure compliance without compromising quality
- Provider complaint escalation and resolution.
- Cost control and cost containment.
- Ensuring healthy and mutually beneficial relationships between Bastion Health and providers
- Coordination of emergency cases
Key Performance Indicators
- Hospital spread – Lagos and southwest OR Abuja and North.
- Provider satisfaction index
- Customer satisfaction index
- Average encounter per member per provider
- Average length of stay in the hospital
- Average cost per encounter
- Claims ratio
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online