People Capacity Management – Our client, a fast-growing Fintech company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Public Relations Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, etc.
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed.
- B.Sc / B.a in PR, Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist for 5 year(s)
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- Candidates must reside in Lekki, Lagos.
1st April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.