Fiable Partners Nigeria Limited is a furniture producing and wood processing company. Incorporated in 2017, we have been educated to developing products of superior design and quality aimed at providing made-to-order home and office furniture and joinery products for both individuals and major players in the construction and real estate industries in Nigeria.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or related fields.
- 3 – 8 years of experience.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.