Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with a presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Enugu and Port Harcourt.
- Job Position: Purchasing Executive
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Purpose / Role
- Attend to daily operational purchases needs, organize daily all purchasing requisition with its LPO’s and send the same to suppliers timely, follow up daily with suppliers on delivery, maintain a tracking file to know the status of all orders, follow a reordering and replenishing stock system, maintain and review the record for item bought with cost, go for market surveillance
- To reduce the time lead for each purchasing transaction
- To avoid stock out the situation by following a replenishing stock system
- To increase efficiency and productivity by implementing a follow-up system
- To be updated by all markets news / prices/ products
- To minimize the storage cost
- Responsible to source, negotiate, and purchase materials from local vendors under the supervision of the HOD
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the specifications required
- Send Purchase order to suppliers after same is being approved by authorities
- Interact with supplier on day to day basis and follow up on orders and delivery
- Review delivery against orders
- Track the status of each order by implementing and maintaining a tracking file
- Advise Vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Attend to daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure effective Support
- Record all transaction and periodically conduct reports
- Maintain files for available supplies, data for purchase order logbook, and up to date comprehensive vendor list
- Ensure adequate stock level and coordinate with warehouse manager on daily basis to ensure reordering and replenishing is done on time and as per process.
- Maintain all procurement policy and ensure that all purchases are adhered to it
- Support and coordinate with another department particular with account and commissary
- Be always up to date on the market trends and convey market surveille and report the result to HOD
- Maintain and review records of items bought with a cost.
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors in accordance with HOD directive
- Experience / Education Required: Degree or Diploma in Procurement and supply 3 to 5 years of Proven work experience in procurement in a similar business,
- Good Knowledge in procurement Policies and procedures, knowledge of preparing and maintaining records, knowledge in inventory control.
- Ability to: work under pressure and extra hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted