Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since its inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Job Position: QA Analyst
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3369-NG-Lagos-QaAnalyst.060
- If you are the smartest tester in your team, this one is for you… This role is a resume-building opportunity for ambitious and smart manual testers looking to accelerate their career growth. Apart from testing enterprise-grade products, you will learn how to write razor-sharp test cases. Alternating test writing and test execution will enable you to apply your software expertise in new ways and become even better at what you do.
- Smart people get bored fast. You will get to work on a dozen different products from our portfolio every quarter using tools such as TestRail and Jira to manage the testing process, accelerating your learning and enabling you to reach a new level.
- We are a global company, and not another grade-b offshore center, joining us is a career move that opens for you an endless number of global remote-work opportunities.
- Continuously learn new products from our portfolio
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage
- Work remotely
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
- Execute defined test cases to uncover bugs and regression issues
- 1+ year as a full-time, hands-on manual tester
- A genuine passion for quality and desire to grow and become a great global tester
- Familiar with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Familiar with testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
- Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online