Doheney Services is a leading Human Resources consulting firm Offering a cost-effective and practical approach to improving businesses performance through people. We are poised to help grow your business by offering a range of services to help scale business operations.
- Job Position: Senior Frontend Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for automation testing of software systems and applications.
- You will work as part of a highly collaborative team and be responsible for the maintenance and execution of testing scripts for the continuity and integrity of software applications.
- We place a high priority on recruiting flexible, results-oriented team players who show drive and initiative.
- You will initiate, design, implement, and supervise the production of test documents, the creation of test plans, and guarantee the prosperous deployment of company products.
- Meeting with architects, software developers/product designers, to define the test approach, prepare test data, develop manual or automated test scripts using automated testing tools and frameworks, and validate that software meets requirements/acceptance criteria.
- Perform manual and automated testing of web applications.
- Design, Develop and execute automated regression testing, automation scripts using open source tools.
- Support production deployment and validations.
- Support production application – perform data quality checks; investigate production inquiries and issues.
- Maintain documentation of test plans, historical analysis, anomalies, issues, and resolutions.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development, and deployment environment.
- Communicate status to team lead/project oversight.
- Leading the QA staff in creating QA test ideas; Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Managing the drafting of testing documents, the QA process, and records.
- Troubleshooting quality problems and revising test methods.
- Conducting review lines on product specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Product Management, or similar discipline.
- Background as a QA Engineer, (at least 4 years) experience creating, executing, and documenting the results of QA related artifacts, such as Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Technical expertise and guidance in the use of automation tools
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with different Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Capability to project manage.
- Familiarity with productivity Softwares such as Asana, Jira, Confluence, and other project and task management applications
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online