Greystone Consulting Limited – Our client is engaged in the production of high quality and nutritious corn-based snacks situated in Ota, Ogun State.
Job Position: QA / QC Supervisor
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
- In conjunction with the HOD, direct audit activities commensurate to the production schedules.
- To support the HOD in review of the quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
- To interpret quality control system to people within the organization.
- To assist the HOD in evaluating adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- In conjunction with the HOD, plan, conduct, monitor testing, and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- To support the HOD in analyzing data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- To recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Generate weekly, monthly and annual report on risk management activities
- Generate weekly, monthly and annual report on level of compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Generate periodic reports on monitoring, testing, and inspection of materials and products at ensuring the best quality in the finished products
- Generate reports on Investigated customer complaints, non-conformance issues and solutions proffered and implemented
- Generate periodic reports on Health and Safety issues.
- B.Sc. / HND Food Science / Food Technology, Biological Sciences etc
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Supervisor in the
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA/QC
- Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Age 30 -35
Compensation and Benefits
Net monthly salary: N100,000.00
- Annual leave allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Group life Assurance
- HMO for self, spouse and four children under the age of 18
19th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.