Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: QAQC Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for the implementation of system quality management and ensure it is established when required in accordance to ISO 9001:2015.
- Review projects QA/QC documentation including Inspection Test Plan, calibration certificates, test results, inspection requests, welding procedures and other site documentations using PRODOM.
- Ensure accountability of ECP construction quality interfacing with multidisciplinary processes and produce all project deliverables as stated in project operational documents.
- Responsible for monitoring prefabrication / installation work processes and analyze all processes to ensure compliance to general Company specifications / rules.
- Interface with discipline inspection engineers or supervisors and ensure proper understanding of quality standards & procedures, monitor compliance and report non-conformance.
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas EPCI projects Quality Control management positions.
- Certifications: AWS-CWI or CSWIP3.1, ISO 9712 or ASNT II, NACE II or equivalent, ISO 9001:2015, and IRATA 2.
- Proven technical skills with ability to work with team of Quality inspectors and supervisors (civil, welding, painting, E&I, NDT, etc.).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and represent COMPANY in discussions with contractors.
- Software capabilities: MS Office packages – good experience in the use of Excel, Project, and any specialized software.
- Candidate applying for this position shall Not be more than 40years of age from the date of application.
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET), CA-EBS, and other mandatory operational HSE requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online