Mwanga is a pioneer tech-driven debt recovery and business support outsourcing company with a vision to be the leading extension to global teams in Africa. We started our pilot operations in 2018 with a small agile team and have scaled impressively since then in results and team becoming trusted by key players for recoveries in Nigeria. We offer business support to businesses with the aim of helping them scale using ethical and innovative technology strategies. We are trusted by Africa’s leading lenders to recover their outstanding debts and to scale our impact. We provide a range of services ranging from debt recovery, telemarketing, call center outsourcing, virtual assistant services, customer support services, and data analysis.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Execute all aspects of quality assurance including call monitoring, evaluation and calibration scoring.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Implement the use of coaching, training and development to contact centre agents
- Implement the use of quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Execute and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center agents.
- Implement the use of scheduling, facilitation and documentation of regular continuous improvement meetings.
- Execute Agents’ feedback session and provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Monitor Agent performance / behaviour in a call centre and coach/counsel agents to modify their performance / behaviour to facilitate a high level of customer service.
- You will always be responsible for and liable to discharge the duties that are attached to your office and conduct yourself accordingly. You must perform efficiently to ensure results and depending upon business exigencies, you may be expected to work for reasonable extra hours.
- Your responsibilities and duties may change depending on the needs of the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND Qualification.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience as a call center quality assurance analyst.
- Previous experience in a debt recovery agency will be an added advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft excel for reporting.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.