Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing, for-profit social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa.
We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020/2021, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q42021, to launch our first retail packaged product later this year.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ensure that production is done with strict adherence to raw material recipes and raw material yield as directed by the production/Quality Assurance recipe and SOPs.
- Conduct laboratory tests at every needed production stage to meet quality standard as demanded by regulatory authorities.
- Escalate any deviation of the actual from the standard for immediate control measure.
- Conduct analysis of laboratory results to recommend best practices for quality products.
- Continually carrying out research and development to enhance product quality, and to develop new related products.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Food Science and Technology, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, and any other related courses.
- Four (4) years relevant working experience in quality assurance/control in FMCG – Savory (special attention on Tomato base production) industry.
- Vast knowledge in HSE, GMP, QMS, Hygiene, Food safety etc
- Microsoft suits, internet shuffling, Google sheet, and general computer appreciation.
25th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.