Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Develop policies, processes and procedures in line with ISO and COHSASA requirements.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of relevant standards, ISO27001:2013, COSO 2013, and Kaizen.
- Analyze incident and complaints data on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and report Organizational compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 standards.
- Process and present monthly spot-check reports and other QA activities.
- Generate monthly & quarterly Internal Customer service evaluation reports.
- Provide monitoring reports on all outsourced services monthly.
- Submit Net Promoters Score on quarterly basis.
- Monitor and track quarterly departmental QIP with reports.
- Perform company-wide Quality audits at agreed intervals
- Carry out unscheduled spot-checks on all outsourced activities and submit reports on the last working day of the month.
- Weekly Identification of risk areas for process audit and improvement.
- Periodic testing of process controls to ensure that internal risks are reduced tolerable levels.
- Conduct QAQC related training for staff in line with the Clinics’ training calendar.
- Assist in coordinating all process improvement trainings, submitting training reports within 48 hours.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Confident and Articulate.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills; able to easily build rapport, negotiate with and persuade employees, patients and families.
- High level of detail- and result orientation.
- Strong planning, organization & time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Advanced level of computer literacy – MS Office & other IT packages.
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.