Gomoney is a digital bank dedicated to simplifying banking for everyone and contributing to a future where everyone is in control of their money. With tools to split, schedule, send, receive and track payments, users have the tools for better transaction processes and better understanding of their spending habits.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Remote
As the QA Engineer you’ll be responsible for putting our team at the center of the workplace by:
- Planning and managing all phases of the quality assurance process
- Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of manual test solutions supporting test engineering practices.
- Develop automation test scripts using the functional test cases.
- Cross browser web testing
- Localisation and regression testing
- Identify, record, document and track bugs as well as run tests for all releases
- Updating team on open project statuses and testing activity around features.
- Previous working experience as QA engineer and/or developer
- Experience with consumer facing mobile applications
- Demonstrable manual testing experience with iOS and Android applications
- A high level of proficiency in testing techniques such as exploratory testing
- Up to date understanding of the latest developments in mobile application testing
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise problems to solve
- Good communication skills and the will to be part of our team
- Experience working in a cross functional development team, collaborating with designers, product managers and developers
- Passion about building something truly meaningful in the financial sector
- Experience with Testrail or a similar test case management tool
- Experience using Charles Proxy
- Education or a proven track record in software development
Who are we looking for?
We’re building a team who will help develop the organization and shape how we want to work. Join us if you are…
- A progressive thinker who is passionate about making BIG things happen and ready to take on broad responsibilities in a start-up environment
- An empathetic and empowering leader who values diversity of thought and is always thinking about how both customer and employee interactions can be improved
- We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we’re happy for people to build new skills, specialize or evolve their role.
What’s on Offer?
- Culture: We’re a People first company, we believe in a culture of inclusiveness to embrace diversity of thought; kindness and candidness; Learning and openness to do things differently.
- Flexibility: We believe that you should drive how and where you work and empower you with flexibility and autonomy. We’re fully remote right now, allowing you to live and work the way you need, giving you time back from long commutes! We continue to explore how new ways of working can enhance the work environment, and as a QA Engineer you will have a key role in helping to determine how new ways of working could change in the future.
- Growth: We have big dreams, and we ensure you grow through interesting and challenging work, have an active voice in your career development and are a part of a culture that supports your growth by actively creating opportunities to expand your skills.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as: Leave allowance, Gym membership, Monthly internet allowance,13th month, Pension and Health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online