Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top-tier banks to manage KYC,and AML in a safe and regulatory-compliant manner.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Technology team to design test specs, create test strategy, and develop automated tests for new and existing products to comply with applicable codes and product specifications
- Designing, developing, and executing automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Performing regression testing
- Designing and creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Utilizing required third party issue tracking systems, as required, to develop acceptance requirements, manage tests and issues, and report on progress and risks
- Using third party-tooling to build test cases ex: Selenium, analyse performance metrics, simulate load/stress on environments, and progress code
- Analysing specifications, business use cases, and critical metrics to understand system/user/revenue impact, devise criticality of issues, and suggest mitigation solutions
- Reviewing and analysing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Partnering and collaborating with cross-functional team members, including Product Management, Engineering, and Design, to estimate work, contribute to delivery, and maintain team standards and expectations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance or Software Test Engineering
- Hands-on automation design and scripting experience
- API testing, both manual and automation using Postman
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of J-meter/Apache Benchmark tool for both stress and load testing
- Knowledge of security testing tools for vulnerability scanning, as well as risk management
- Experience in mobile test automation framework for both native, hybrid and mobile web applications
- Knowledge of API performance test automation
- Comfort with agile methodologies and experience in estimation and time management
- Ability to write a well-documented test plan for projects
- Experience on performing integration, performance, regression testing on APIs, Web application and mobile applications.
16th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quality Assurance Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.