Perpetual Taste is labeled among the high flying fast food Restaurant in Nigeria providing world class catering services. In recent years, Perpetual Taste has bounded families and business associates with the great taste fragrance, strong vitality and exotic foods.
Job Position: Production / Quality Assurance Manager
Job Location: Igwuruta, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- To plan, coordinate and monitor production activities in Perpetual Tasdte Fast Food to ensure safe, efficient and effective operation so that all products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
- Drive production performance by coordinating all production in the Kitchen, to meet customer satisfaction by establishing and executing operating plans and objective
- Prepare the annual production budget and forecasts and all capital expenditure proposals in compliance with company policy guidelines
- Manage production budgets from procurement to finished products
- Contribute to the design and implementation of best practice production strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Build, nurture and maintain healthy relationships with internal and external customers
- Communicate and liaise with other line managers regarding throughput of stock to ensure production targets are met
- Promote a positive team atmosphere and establish a good working relationship with all kitchen staff
- Make recommendations (if need be) with good business justification for the acquisition of more equipment and tools for production activities.
- Make periodic (monthly or periodic) presentation on production activities to the Management
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Catering or any other relevant field.
- Miinmum of 3 years working experience in Fast Food or Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent knowledge in cooking and baking.
- Excellent understanding of best practices in fast food and hospitality Industry.
- Good knowledge of kitchen ettiquet and production safty.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.