Allflavors Supreme Foods is a food manufacturing company aspiring to be one of the biggest manufacturing firms in Nigeria. We are on a mission to revolutionize the food manufacturing sector by offering unparalleled customer service and quality products. Our products are unique and one of a kind in the food manufacturing industry. We are a team of forward-thinking, experienced professionals committed to customer satisfaction and quality products.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Officer / Personnel
Job Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
- A quality assurance personnel/officer will be responsible for ensuring that our products and services meets the established standards set by Allflavors.
Your duties will include
- Maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by Allflavors.
- Adhering to reliability, performance and customer expectations.
- Inspection of products with the obligation to report and document findings.
- As our Entry Level Quality Assurance Specialist, you are the gatekeeper of our product quality. Your meticulous testing and keen eye for detail will ensure that our products not only meet but exceed the expectations of our users.
- Testing & Validation: Execute detailed test plans and scenarios, ensuring all functionalities align with product specifications.
- Bug Reporting: Systematically identify, document, and prioritize defects, ensuring timely resolutions.
- Collaboration: Engage with cross-functional teams, providing insights and understanding the nuances of product requirements.
- Continuous Learning: Stay abreast of the latest QA methodologies and tools, ensuring our testing strategies are industry-leading.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of test processes, results, and feedback.
- Feedback Loop: Actively participate in product review sessions, championing the voice of quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, or Biochemistry or any other related discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Strong analytical skills with a knack for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with QA tools like JIRA, or Test Rail is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Some of the benefits you enjoy are:
- A serene working environment, and a collaborative workspace.
- Health Insurance
- Salary: Competitive
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
25th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: Qa@allflavors.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.