PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer for our Collection Team. An ideal candidate should be passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Monitoring risk activities
- Evaluating collective actions, recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of materials in the work settings
- Investigating customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc
- Experience in the Fintech industry will be an added advantage.
- A certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Previous experiences in quality assurance or a similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online