Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
- Job Position: Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Job Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- This role is responsible for ensuring that all quality assurance activities in the plant are in line with set procedures and all testing equipment is adequately maintained within prescribed parameters.
- The role also has responsibility for monitoring and controlling the quality assurance testing program for all raw and packaging materials, and process inspection for intermediate and finished products
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in quality activities as relates to production processes
- Ensure documentation and report of all quality analysis with review and update as applicable
- Direct audit activities commensurate to production schedules.
- Coordinate management system activities (ISO 9001, 14001, 22000, and 45001) by the development of required procedures, develop and implement Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) as at when due, and prepare plant employees for internal and external audits
- Develop monthly reports showing inspection and audit performance and improvement opportunities.
- Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents.
- Ensure cordial relationship with all government regulatory agencies (NESREA, SON, OGEPA, etc) at all times and manage public and legislative issues that impact the company’s ability to do business
- Ensure that all testing equipment is calibrated as at when due
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Printing Technology, Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory technology, or any science related course
- Minimum 3-7 years experience in related industry
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
3rd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online