Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
Job Position: Senior Quality Control Laboratory Analyst
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Undertake actions necessary for quality operation within quality control and facility
- Carry out testing procedures, ensuring that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, internal and external approved test methods and protocols.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Ensure that safety standards and cleanliness of laboratory are maintained
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays following the Company training procedures
- Undertake random and scheduled quality inspections of processes, premises, personnel and products
- Communicate quality related instruction as advised by the management
- Participate in internal assessments and audits where necessary
- Troubleshoot laboratory equipment problems where applicable
- Conduct assessment on new technologies and methods to make recommendations regarding their usage
- Write or document deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses in a technical reports
- Develop and revise standard quality control operating procedures for the organization
- Report, conduct investigation and propose corrective actions on out of specification (OOS) test results
- Develop, calibrate, validate, and maintain quality testing methods, laboratory equipment and devices
- Participate in technical transfer of laboratory methods and equipment where applicable
- Compile and analyze quality data as per regulatory and internal requirements
- Provide appropriate paperwork for various stages of processing monitored in compliance with specifications.
- Generate, maintain and store quality records according to internal and external standards for the industry and laboratory practice
- Identify the areas to improve productivity, quality and safety and propose for improvements to the Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, or a related field is essential.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a QC Analyst in busy manufacturing setting is desirable.
- A minimum of two years experience with HPLC/GC
- Working knowledge of Laboratory management software is an added advantage.
- Practical understanding and experience of GMP and GLP
- Hands on knowledge of modern laboratory equipment, methods and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication is essential.
- Good time management skills.
- Active team player with integrity.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.