Peakay Consulting, a recruitment agency with a difference, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct daily in-process quality control (QC) inspections at production lines.
- Maintain accuracy of QC data and records.
- Prepare samples, standards and solutions.
- Record results of audits and gather information for management reports.
- Review and confirm supplier raw material records and results.
- Inspect in-coming and out-going products according to shipping policies.
- Investigate hygiene standards and non-compliance to quality standards.
- Assist in identifying out-of-specification (OOS), changes and quality problems of products, materials and packaging.
- Assist in inspecting laboratory equipment.
- Assist to monitor manufacturing processes, according to validation schedules.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Collect data required for validation in line with the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Document and report sampling conditions, testing activities and results.
- Perform tests on finished products and ensure they follow food safety and other requirements.
- Minimum of OND in Pure and Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related field
- 3 years experience as a Laboratory Analyst or Quality Control Officer
- Relevant Experience in Cosmetics industry is a strong benefit
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills.
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.