Tasty Time Nigeria Limited is a family-owned business with a continuous operation for more than two decades. In recent and past years, it has built and expanded its manufacturing facilities in order to serve and further emphasize product quality and service. Our products pricing has also become more competitive as a result of this.
Job Position: Quality Control Assistant / Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Collect raw material sample from and carrying out analysis to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Conduct coding check on finished goods and ensure that parameters such as dates, expiry dates, batch numbers and sealing of packaging materials are in order.
- Carrying in-process control checks on finished products to ensure they comply to specification
- Ensure adherence of the factory to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by all concerned through inspection of production, packaging and any other area within the factory.
- Ensure production processes is carried out in accordance to up to date standard operating procedures.
- Carry out line inspection for cleanliness ensuring hygiene requirements are met throughout production processes.
- Collate and promptly report quality standards findings during production on daily basis in real time to facilitate corrective actions.
- Maintain Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements and participate in its internal audit.
- Ensure that all scales within production floor are verified periodically and record are maintained.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N150,000 / month.
6th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.