Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest-growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by a vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
Job Position: Quality Control & Assurance Officer
As Quality Control Analyst, you will:
- Raising formulations / Analysis of blended Products, downgrading / Upgrading of premium Products, Receiving of raw materials and its analysis, Stock control and Preparation of Technical reports
- Testing for the various parameters to make sure that the blended product meets the
- Specification of ASTM, SON, OEM, API.
- Also to handle blending and packaging,
- Blending of the premium product as specified in the formulation report submitted from the Quality control unit
- Maintenance of the flow channels by flushing ,pigging of the base oils to avoid contamination of successive blends
- Maintenance of optimum temperature and other conditions to obtain premium lubricants during the analysis of blended products.
- Education: B.Sc in Microbiology and other Science Studies.
- 5 – 10 years experience as quality control and assurance officer strictly in a lubricants company.
NGN150,000 – NGN200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
6th July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.