MAR&MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices, and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employees, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
Job Position: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer (MEP Services)
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality, collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Ensures that MMIS quality management standards, as outlined in the MMIS Quality Control Manual are effectively implemented.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures
- Coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and project manager for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality management system(QMS)
- Take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Acts as liaison with regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Issues reports to stakeholders and project manager regarding quality deficiencies and remediation requirements
- Implement MMIS internal training and follow through with Management upon completion
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by the QA/QC Manager
- BTech / B.Sc. / MSc. in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant qualifications from a reputable higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience with at least 2 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or mechanical engineering industry.
- Project Management certifications will be an added advantage
- Membership of Professional bodies e.g. COREN, NSE,
- Project Management Certification will an added advantage
- Professional training certifications such Quality, Health & Safety (QHSE), Quality Management System (QMS) etc. would be an added advantage.
18th November, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.