Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a large Oil & Gas company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Lead
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for creating, managing, and implementing all quality assurance, and control issues as well as managing the health, safety, environment, and security (HSES) matters as it relates to the company.
- The preparation of the company’s QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation
- Monitor all quality-related activities on all company project
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company’s management
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities
- Coordinate all quality-related correspondence with the customer’s representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Environmental Management, or its equivalent disciplines
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience as QA/QC Engineer with qualified QMS Auditor in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- Experience working within the Oil & Gas Sector is required
- Prior work experience showing increasing levels of responsibility with a focus on operations in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in welding, NDT, AWS/ASME/ANSI Codes, or other industry codes and standard
- Team-oriented and performance-driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.