Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
Job Position: Quality Control Manager
Job Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- The Quality Control Managerwillsupervisestaff and oversee product development procedures to ensure that products meet quality and efficiency standards. He will also work with clients to ensure the final products meet their needs and requirements.
- The Quality Control Manager willensure the auto manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The quality control manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality vehicles.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Head of Operationsand/or GMD
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- A thorough understanding and experience in automobiles and production
- Minimum of five (5) years’ cognate experience in Quality Assurance in an auto manufacturing organization.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Proven ability to drive change and engage others.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Sound communication skill.
- Managing human, material and financial resources
- Being adaptable and self-driven
- Project management and prioritizing
- Preparing work schedules
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent leadership and man management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.