Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations develop models and tools that serve to identify their specific requirements and cater to addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner.
Job Position: Quality Control Manager
Job Location: Ikeja / Victoria Island, Lagos
- Devise and establish a hospital’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Review patient requirements and make sure they are met.
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Make sure that services meet international and national standards
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements
- Assess the effectiveness of changes made
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Background in Health Science or Hospital Administration (BHA)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality Manager role in a hospital
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Planning and project management skills
- Persistence and the ability to influence others
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- A strategic approach to work
- The ability to facilitate change
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Attention to detail
- An understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as Engineering and science.
N300,000 (Gross) Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.