Snail Rearing and Agro Products Limited – The company was established as a result of the need to provide humans with essential vitamins and nutrients that snails can give to the human body system. We have been making sure that this doesn’t stop and we are still committed to that drive every day. We are working on expansion throughout every state in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Quality Control Manager (7 openings)
- Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Delta, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, and Rivers
- We’re looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards
- The Quality Control Manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams
- Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
- To be successful as a Quality Control Manager, you should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- You should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.