Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Location: Ijeshatedo / Cele Bustop, Lagos
Industries / Sector: Plastic / Manufacturing
- We are looking for a Quality Control Officer that has experience with the Plastic Industry, to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The quality control officer understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- OND / HND in any related field
- 2 years of experience as a Quality Control officer in the plastic industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills.
15th June 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.