Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred talents management company. Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- A thorough understanding and experience in automobiles and production
- 3 – 6 years cognate experience in Quality Assurance in a materials or engineering organization.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Proven ability to drive change and engage others.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Sound communication skills.
15th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.