CWAY is a well known brand in the Food and beverage industry that specialises in the production and sales of premium drinking water. CWAY is a well known brand that specialises in the production and sales of premium drinking water for every family in Nigeria.
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Officer to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Officer or Quality Assurance officer, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. A great quality officer is thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- He/she must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field with with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
7th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.