Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure compliance to raw material standards through maintenance of good supplier control.
- Manage food safety through the establishment of prerequisite programs and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Plan for operational processes.
- Liaise with the statutory and the regulatory agencies such as NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NESREA, MDAs, LCDAs, and Public Health Officers.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.de
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Establish and maintain standard for stock-keeping such as FIFO, FEFO & LILO.
- Establish standard for best Hygiene Practices.
- Troubleshoot whenever there is a deviation in operational processes and standards.
- Monitor Operational Quality Cycle.
- Ensure compliance to Human and Environmental Safety Policy of the organization.
- Engage in periodic compliance audit of staff, operations, and equipment in relation to Quality and Hygiene standards.
- Any other related duty as may be assigned.
- B.Sc. / HND in Food Science or any Biological Science fields
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning ability.
- Vast experience in Food processing and manufacturing
- Professional Certification in Quality, Food, Health, and Safety.
6th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.