Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited is an established leader and pioneer manufacturer of bakery foods providing high quality confectionery foods at competitive price for the consumer market in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2014, Gudy Foods Nigeria Limited has built on its international success producing delightful cup-cake, which is the principal and a new product to the Nigerian market.
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- You will be responsible for checking outgoing products to ensure that they are free of defects, meets quality standards and are produced according to internal specifications and external guidelines and report to your Line Manager
- Testing and assessing raw materials, in process sample and finished product
- Monitor operation to ensure that product meets with quality standard
- Ability to carry out microbial analysis
- Full knowledge of GMP and SOP in food processing industry.
- Supervises production processes to ensure compliance with SOP and GMP.
- Analyses finished products to ensure they meet standards.
- Must be capable of carrying out analysis such as air quality, moisture content, and other chemical analysis.
- HND / B.Sc in Microbiology only.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience as a QC officer in food manufacturing. and processing companies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill.
- Close proximity to Ikeja is an added advantage.
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please don’t bother to apply if you have not worked in food manufacturing company or do not have Microbiology background.