Proten International – Our client in the Hospitality Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with Brand Standards, Governmental Controls and ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Ensure all food produced meets the restaurant operations quality standards.
- To ensure that only products that meet the company’s quality standards are produced and delivered to customers.
- Managing and maintaining implementation of quality plant and food safety management systems to ensure all products are manufactured in line with the required quality standards
- Organize the Food safety management System built-up for the company, participate in the implementation of the duty and limits of authority in food safety and quality.
- Arrange training and advertising according to the standard of food safety management system.
- Improve management files about Food Safety in the food industry.
- Hold the training for relevant personnel according to the requirement of food safety management procedure
- Regularly checking and assessing the operation situation of the food safety management system in the company, audit the differences between the actual implementation and standard requirements, and carry out the suggestion and requirement for improvement.
- Regularly Monitor the Food Safety Management System for the suppliers.
- Regularly report the operation situation, effect and result of the company’s food safety operational system
- Minimum Bsc. in Food Science or Food Technology
- Minimum 3 years in related field in the food business is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS OFFICE applications
- With strong leadership skills and interpersonal relationship
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online