SEVAN CONSTRUCTION NIGERIA LIMITED was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 is a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Steel Fabrication design, development, and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid bodies, and complementing its steel structure business with civil construction, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
- Job Position: Quality Control Officer
- Job Locations: Lagos (Head Office) & Ifo – Ogun
- Supervise and monitor the fabrication process of the project description.
- Ensure that the quality standard of the materials procured for the project is in conformance.
- Check and ensure that all requirements of the specification for the project is in conformance and complied with.
- Ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with the quality standard of the project.
- Create, update and maintain a proper record of all successful project in ifo
- Enforce penalty on any discrepancies on ongoing projects.
- Prepare and report the update of the inflow of the materials at Ifo site to the Head Office.
- Prepare and monitor the progress of the project with a checklist.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive report on ongoing and finished projects.
- Prepare materials request for a particular project.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc / HND in Civil / Mechanical Engineering / Social Sciences.
- Must have professional qualifications in ISO 9001:2015, CSWIP, AWS, NACE.
- Must possess 5 years experience as a Quality Control Officer in the structural steel fabrication industry.
- Must reside in Lagos/Ogun state and be ready to resume immediately.
8th February 20201
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.