Virgin beauty Industries was established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
- Job Position: Quality Control Officer (Female)
- Job Location: Sango, Ogun
- Implementing quality systems/procedures in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the finished products and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative quality control testing to ensure products meet standard requirements.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of OND, HND / B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivation, determination, and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Note: Only Female qualified candidates will be contacted for gender balance.
29th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.