Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Lagos – Mainland, Lagos
- To undertake QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities.
- To conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
- To undertake tracking of materials according to project specifications.
- To interface and coordinate with clients for production and QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
- To prepare Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
- To conduct job, painting and materials welding inspections for daily activities.
- To plan and conduct Subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of Sub Contractor activities.
- To input data related to weld inspection.
- To coordinate Non Destructive Testing (NDT) activities and review of NDT reports
- To supervise staff for reporting, recording and inspection activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 4 years Experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
19th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.